WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
Photo of the Day
music/video to the ears


f(x)_피노키오(Danger)_MUSIC VIDEO

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ 8:30 PM
Give my love
When I look in your eyes I can see that you
Want to be with me but you’re so scared
And I don’t know what to say or do
But the tears keep falling from your eyes
And I know that
Times won’t change my love
And I can’t do nothing to keep you
*Oh, I’ll give my love oh when I hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that I can’t change my love
Take my love all through the night…
As the hours pass away
You think that love ain’t here to stay
Feel a beat from your chest
But you don’t give doubt a moment’s rest
You dream the future and all you see is dark
Listen to your heart, baby,
The truth will set sparks
Now I’ll give my love oh when I hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know, that I can’t change my love
Take my love all through the night…
Now I’ll give my love oh when I hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that time won’t change my love
Take my love all through the night… (*)