WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
Photo of the Day
music/video to the ears


f(x)_피노키오(Danger)_MUSIC VIDEO

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ 5:14 PM
Paramore
Decode

How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind?
I can't win your losing fight
All the time.
Not gonna ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides?
But you won't take away my pride.
No, not this time.
Not this time.
How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.
The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue.
Just boiling in my blood.
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are,
If you're a man at all.
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own.(I'm screaming, "I love you so.")
On my own.(My thoughts you can't decode)
How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well, yeah.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.
Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves
.Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.
Yeah.Yeah.
How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well, yeah, yeah.
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well.
I think I know.I think I know.
There is something I see in you.
It might kill me.
I want it to be true.